Clifford Antone
Carl Pearson
2006-05-23 22:04:43 UTC
News 8 just reported Clifford died.

Austin will be a much smaller place without him.

Fare well, Clifford.
Jon
2006-05-23 22:31:25 UTC
I was just going to post this but you beat me to it. Sad day for the
Austin music scene for sure.
Fare well, Clifford.
a***@yahoo.com
2006-05-23 23:53:08 UTC
yeah thats pretty bogus. who would have thunk it. i home video'd
antones thirtieth ( 30th ) anniversary celebration at Zilker Park Rock
Island last summer. looks like the heat was pretty hard on him then. im
glad i shouted at him at the little hot dog shop around the curve on
the drag not long ago. i used to frequent antones when it was on
guadalupe more than any other time. it was a great place back when and
a lot of good music.

peace,

www.myspace.com/dog8mybag
b***@rock.com
2006-05-24 18:00:29 UTC
I wonder what happened to him; he was only 56. I get impression he
didn't have the healthiest life style...

R.S.
b***@rock.com
2006-05-24 18:00:41 UTC
I wonder what happened to him; he was only 56. I get the impression he