Texcellerators
steve common
2007-01-30 01:46:08 UTC
Anyone know how I can get in touch with these gentlemen?
(supposing that real people read this group, not just spambots :-P )
motorblade
2007-01-31 02:09:52 UTC
Post by steve common
Anyone know how I can get in touch with these gentlemen?
(supposing that real people read this group, not just spambots :-P )
I did a web search and got this myspace site

I think this is the lead guitarist

www.myspace.com/scottunzicker

a.k.a Masterblader ,refferee and trainer for TXRD lonestar rollergirls

Motorblade.com - Postering

http://www.londonskaters.com/interview_fritz_blaw.htm
finest feathered triple bill
Birdy(Parker), Brazil(Gilliam),and Brewster McCloud(Altman)
motorblade
2007-02-02 12:48:14 UTC
Post by steve common
Anyone know how I can get in touch with these gentlemen?
(supposing that real people read this group, not just spambots :-P )
Can't tell if you were real either...no return response....did you
contact the guitarist i found you?

Looks like they still play....i saw a gig listed in Louisiana